Have you ever wondered what is the fastest way to burn fat, and not gain your fat back?
You’d probably prefer to work out and lose fat safely, right?
What is the best pill to lose weight fast?
All Day Shred
Fat Releasing Blend
- This blend contains ingredients scientifically proven to use your fat for fuel – your stored body fat
- Forskolin – 30 males in a clinical trial who took a daily forskolin supplement lost significantly more fat then those taking a placebo
- Grains of paradise extract has shown clinically to increase whole-body calorie burn and reduces visceral fat in humans (see info on visceral fat below)
- PQQ decreases insulin resistance by increasing mitochondrial activity in muscle cells
Fat Oxidation Blend
- Taurine regulates fluid balance, increases nutrient delivery so your body burns fat at an efficient rate
- CLA has been clinically shown to burn fat and decrease new body fat formation, no regaining any of the fat you lost
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that performs a vital role in moving fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria, your energy burning factories
- L-carnitine revs up the engines in your muscle cells, fueling up the fats to create usable energy
- Green tea is an aid to the body’s metabolic efficiency, resulting in fat loss
Thyroid Support Blend
- The thyroid regulates your metabolism
- With a typical modern diet, your metabolism slows down from too much starch and bad fats
- It’s like an engine that can only idle, and fat loss inches along at a snail’s pace
- Avoid the thyroid drugs that’s professional bodybuilders use before competitions
- T3 and T4 can cause serious side effects and long-term complications
- Instead, use 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-T2) that increase your rate of metabolism without side effects
- Iodine is an essential trace mineral with which body manufacture the thyroid hormones TSH, T3 and T4.
B vitamins play a vital part in energy metabolism in your body
Lack of one of the B vitamins can interfere with metabolism
Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates and triggers essential chemical conversions of carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), producing energy
B12 is essential for transforming fats to fuel
Vitamin B12 needs vitamin B6 and folic acid to work correctly
You must obtain them from foods or supplements
Ingesting adequate amounts of B vitamins will help to produce vibrant health and may even prevent and treat chronic diseases
If this is a new topic for you, you may enjoy this syndicated article.
Will Fat Burning Supplements Reduce Body Fat? by Dean James
The ads are everywhere, on TV, the Internet, even in your mailbox, constantly telling you how thousands of people have lost unfathomable amounts of body fat in just a few days, weeks or overnight, simply by using fat burning supplements. These ads show before and after pictures of what we believe are common everyday people like us, showing off their new and improved trim body. However, is this all real, or on the other hand, is it just a lot of photo trickery and hype? A lot of confusion surrounds these claims and it becomes difficult to make an educated choice. These advertisers are playing on your desperation to reduce your body fat, and they know that you will most likely spend your hard-earned money on any miracle cure.
Some supplements have become the 21st century’s answer to the snake oil salesman of the early 20th century. Unscrupulous salesman would travel from town to town selling elixirs or tonics in bottles, proclaiming to cure everything from baldness to indolence.
A brief education and understanding of body fat will help you understand what can and can not work. A little knowledge now can save you a lot of dollars later.
Excess body fat is stored as energy in the body. If you do not utilize this stored energy in a short period, it will become fat. It tends to accumulate primarily in the stomach region. Your body is very intelligent and works in an orderly fashion; it stores fat proportionately throughout your body. Once your body has filled in the torso area, it will begin storing fat in other primary areas, such as your legs, arms, and buttocks. Once these primary areas are full, storage will occur in secondary areas such as around organs (which can be very dangerous). This proportional storing of fat will begin back at the stomach area once all the initial storage areas have reached a certain point.
Continuing to consume food that your body can not use will result in accumulation. Supplements may serve several different purposes and you need to determine for which purpose you are taking the supplement. Are you taking a supplement for its nutritional value, its ability to curb your appetite or to enhance your stamina and endurance? While many different supplements will perform different jobs Two very important and primary considerations should be does the fat burning supplement make unrealistic claims. Moreover, is this fat burning supplement safe?
If the advertisement for a particular supplement claims you can still eat anything you want and lose weight, caution should be exercised, as no supplement will allow you to continue consuming thousands of calories (from ice cream, chocolate and high fat foods) while miraculously melting away body fat. Safety is an important concern; even if the supplement is herbal or natural, an ‘overdose’ of certain natural herbs can have an adverse effect on your body. You should do a thorough investigation on any fat burning supplement you are interested in, to make sure it is safe for you.
You should not expect miracles from any fat burning supplement, as there is no replacement to a modified diet and a good exercise routine. Supplements will be more effective to reduce body fat if you combine them with a healthy diet and exercise program. If you decide not to use supplements, consider a natural approach by getting a fat burning guide, easily found online and downloadable in eBook format. These guides will give you a step-by-step plan to reducing body fat, and they are much safer, less expensive, and more effective than supplements.
Read more information about nutrition and exercise to burn off that fat and get the body you’ve always dreamed of. Check out this Warp Speed Fat Loss Review and learn more about tried-and-tested fat burning programs at => http://www.burnfatreports.com
“Visceral fat or abdominal fat (also known as organ fat or intra-abdominal fat) is located inside the abdominal cavity, packed between the organs (stomach, liver, intestines, kidneys, etc.). Visceral fat is different from subcutaneous fat underneath the skin, and intramuscular fat interspersed in skeletal muscles. Fat in the lower body, as in thighs and buttocks, is subcutaneous and is not consistently spaced tissue, whereas fat in the abdomen is mostly visceral and semi-fluid…
…Men are more likely to have fat stored in the abdomen due to sex hormone differences.” – wikipedia