I wrote the two paragraphs below two years ago. Those and the rest of that content are still true today. I am always looking for natural fat burning supplements women and men can both use daily to promote a faster metabolism.
“Our modern diet of processed and chemically and carbohydrate laden foods ruins our metabolism. That results in metabolic syndrome.
What that means is that our energy burning system gets used to converting sugars for energy instead of burning fat for fuel.”
“Starches and sugars compromise healthy blood sugar levels and therefore are foods that cause mood swings. Sugars will then give a quick relief to a bad mood, and a cycle of addiction is perpetuated.”
What fat burning pills actually work?
Also, you want to burn fat for fuel, right? That is healthier for all your body systems. Cutting down on good fats isn’t a good idea.
If you burn off those fats when you exercise, or even in a state of rest, you are getting the benefits from your diet and your daily activities.
I want to share with you this supplement formula because it helps you:
- BURN FAT
- PREVENT FAT STORAGE
- SUPPRESS APPETITE
- INCREASE ENERGY LEVELS
- ELEVATE MOOD LEVELS
- REVERSE METABOLIC SYNDROME (when your metabolism has slowed, long term)
Here are the fat burning formulas in ECA SHRED.
N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine citrate
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine citrate is a plant extract derived from Eria Jarensis
- This extract produces a therapeutic mood- elevating effect by augmenting levels of dopamine and noradrenaline in the body
- Dopamine and noradrenaline are ‘feel good’ hormones in the body
- They offer the same chemical reactions your brain issues when you bite into a yummy slice of pizza or win a round at your favorite game
- These neurological chemicals also boost concentrations, mental acuity, focus, and induce a euphoric sensation
- This euphoria is part of the reason why DMAA became widely used
- N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine citrate in the ECA SHRED formula substitutes for DMAA which is now prohibited
White Willow Bark
- White Willow Bark is the source of the active compound salicin
- It acts the same way as aspirin, as an anti-clotting agent in the blood
- It prolongs the assimilation time of any active fat loss ingredient taken with it
- Willow Bark also contains a spectrum of flavonoids which reduce inflammatory effects and decrease oxidative stress
Theobromine is a naturally occurring alkaloid found in chocolate
The many benefits to supplementing with Theobromine include cognitive enhancement, decreased blood pressure, weight loss and fat loss
Theobromine is included in the ECA SHRED mixture is because of its positive effects on weight loss and fat loss
Research studies have shown that theobromine facilitates fat burning and suppresses fat assimilation
A major bonus is it will help prevent fat storage, so you won’t be on the lose/gain treadmill with your weight
Caffeine Anhydrous (100 mg.)
- Caffeine use is wide spread and long used
- It is one of the most studied dietary supplements
- Caffeine works as a central nervous and a metabolic stimulant
- It has shown improved physical performance, enhanced endurance, and better cognitive function
- On its own, it will increase your resting metabolic rate and your amount of calories burned
- It partners with adrenaline to promote the oxidation of fats
- Infinergy is a precise combination of caffeine and malic acid fused together by an ionic bond
- The malic acid in this fusion acts as a buffer to the salts in caffeine
- This results in easier digestion plus it will restore the energy boost from caffeine
- In turn, this action helps to prevent the anticipated energy lapse you experience after ingesting caffeine
Bitter Orange Extract
Synephrine is an alkaloid found in the Bitter Orange plant
Synephrine’s molecular structure resembles that of ephedrine
Synephrine functions as an alpha-androgenic antagonist (mimics the action of epinephrine and norepinephrine ) similar to ephedrine
It is much less impactful on the central nervous system
It does not result in the same negative side effects that ephedrine supplementation can cause
Synephrine binds to receptors in fat tissue and increases lipolysis (the mobilization of stored energy) and thermogenesis (the process of heat production)
- Cocoabuterol is an extract of cocoa containing concentrated beneficial polyphenols and alkaloids (see below for more about those)
- Cocoabuterol not only supports fat loss, but in addition it has the uncanny ability to redirect where the body harvests its resources
- Cocoabuterol targets the fat tissues for fuel.
- Thus endurance is enhanced by preserving glycogen stores
- Your body becomes more efficient at burning stored fat
- BioPerine is a patented extract of black pepper that contains the active compound piperine
- This pepper extract is included in sports supplements to enhance the bioavailability of other ingredients in formulas
- BioPerine works by increasing the assimilation rates of whatever it’s combined with
- Example – you will often see BioPerene in turmeric supplements (a wonderful anti-inflammatory vegetable)
- Rauwolscine is an alkaloid compound naturally found in the bark of the evergreen rauvolfia tree
- Rauwolscine provides an effect that is very similar to yohimbine
- Its alternate name is alpha-yohimbine because its chemical action is similar
- It increases fat burning by blocking the alpha-2 receptors in fat cells
- Studies have revealed that when you block the activity of alpha-2 receptors, the body burns off stored fat faster, particularly in stubborn body fat areas
A couple of references:
Polyphenols are a large family of naturally occurring organic compounds characterized by multiples of phenol units. They are abundant in plants and structurally diverse. – wikipedia
Alkaloids have a long description, click on the title if you would like to read more about those.
Reverse Your Metabolic Syndrome
In addition to exercise and supplementation, when your circumstances change, your brain chemicals change, your hormones change and your energy levels can drop significantly.
One more thing you can do is cut back on the “white foods” in your diet. eliminate sweets, junk foods (usually laced with trans fats and fried with added sugars) and alcohol from your meals.
It may only take a few days until your metabolic syndrome – which is an ongoing condition where your body burns sugars, i.e. carbohydrates, for fuel, converts to burning fats.
So what might be belly fat burning food for lunch?
- Tuna or salmon salad
- Egg salad on lettuce (if you didn’t have eggs for breakfast)
- Chicken or turkey wrapped in romaine lettuce
- Tuna or chicken with “zoodles” (noodles made from zucchini)
I hope those tips help with your exercise/supplement/diet routines.